I've labelled this as a TAG as it is one that usually pops up on the YouTube beauty community and it's one type of video that I love to watch. I love knowing what products people use on a day-to-day basis and how much stuff it is possible to fit in one tiny make up bag!
Anyways, onto "What's In My Make Up Bag?"
- Make Up Bag from Primark
- Carex Hand Gel in Aloe Vera - Especially when applying make up out and about it is important to have clean hands. Really want to try the Soap & Glory one.
- Benefit Minis in BeneTint, High Beam and PosieTint
- Urban Decay Naked Palette - Holy grail, enough said.
- Solait Maxi Bronzer in Golden Glow
- Rimmel Stay Matte in 001 Transparent - A great setting powder and has the additional bonus of keeping skin matte.
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51 Light Vanilla
- Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer in 1 Fair - Not much has to be said about this concealer, it conceals everything, definitely a staple every girl should have in her make up bag.
- L'Oreal Lash Architect 4D Mascara in Black
- L'Oreal Super Liner Carbon Gloss in Carbon Black (I think)- Literally my favourite liquid eyeliner ... EVER...
- Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in 26 Noir
- E.L.F Studio Blush in Tickled Pink
- Maybelline Dream Touch Blush in Berry - I really didn't like this when I bought it but now I love it applied with a stippling brush it gives a lovely flush to the cheeks.
- Barry M Lip Gloss in LE 3 - Smells, tastes and looks amazing.
- Figs & Rouge Balm in Rambling Rose - Great all purpose product for lips, hands, eyebrows, the list goes on and on.
- 2 Blonde Hair Grips (Boots)- Because you never know when a hair emergency may arise ;)
Obviously thinks get switched up a lot depending on which of the blushes i'm wearing and my glosses and mascara change a lot too.
So, I TAG:
Sophie from www.sophieismadeup.com
Lauren from www.laurensdressingroom.blogspot.com
Chloe from www.blushcrush1.blogspot.com