|Click To Enlarge|
- Nails in Bourbon and Prim and Proper £6 each. Loving these two colours. The deep reddish brown of Bourbon is so Autumn, but they're mixing it up with the light pink for those who like to buck the dark and vampy A/W nail trends.
- Lash Extender Mascara in Black Velvet £10.
- Eye Palette in Secret Liaisons £12.50. A gorgeous neutral set of colours with a brownish-plum undertones in the darkest of the set. Will be perfect for smokey eyes, day or night.
- Lip and Eye Pencil Set £10. Includes Crushed Charcoal for eyes and Cashmere for lips.
- Glow Highlighter in Polished £9. I'm most excited about this product. A cream highlighter with a pearl finish, it'll definitely leave skin with that gorgeous dewy, polished glow. The price isn't too bad either as with all cream products, a little goes a long way.
- Bronzer and Blush in Burning Embers £12.50. This reminds me of the Maxi Bronzer from MAC's Wonder Woman Collection, it consists of a warm terracotta bronzer and peachy blush. Great for on the go and minimising the amount of products we have to lug around with us.
I'm looking forward to giving some of these products a go especially the two nail polishes and the highlighter. I don't own much of the Topshop make up line and I've only ever heard good things. The packaging is lovely too, and looks much more expensive than the regular line.
What do you think? Check out more about the Smoke & Mirrors Collection here.