Ingredients:5 Digestive biscuits
20g Melted butter
160g Philadelphia (I used light but the full fat version would probably work better)
180g Double cream
20g Icing sugar
1 Tube of Munchies
1. Place your biscuits in a bowl and smash up to create crumbs. I used a whisk for this, but a rolling pin would have been more effective!
2. Melt your butter in the microwave (about 20-30 seconds) and pour into your biscuit crumbs. Mix together well.
3. Take your five serving bowls, I made two really large cheesecakes out of this mixture but it can make up to five individual servings, and add a few spoonfuls of mixture into the bottom. Make sure you press this down firmly to create a crunchy base for your cheesecake. Put these in the fridge while you get on with the filling.
4. Add your softened cream cheese, cream and icing sugar into a bowl and mix together until it holds strong peaks. This would be a lot easier to do with an electric whisk, but I did fine with a hand whisk.
5. Cut up your Munchies and add to the mixture. You could use any type of chocolate you wanted, a Dairy Milk Caramel would be lovely!
6. Divide your mixture between your bowls and level off. Put back in the fridge to set for at least 2 hours.
7. Sprinkle over with some crumbled Flake and tuck in.
This was not at all as sickly as it sounds and was actually a lovely end to a meal, if not a little heavy (that may have had something to do with dividing a mixture meant for five between two...) So, whether you're out to impress someone and cooking a romantic meal, or want an indulgent treat to enjoy with some rom-coms and your best girl friends, then this is definitely the fool-proof recipe you need to try!
This recipe was adapted from this Philadelphia one, and if cheesecake isn't your thing then try out my Chocolate Fondant Recipe. Let me know if you try either.
Instagram || Facebook || Bloglovin' || Twitter